Marathon CL030023 Travel Alarm Clock
Marathon CL030023 Travel Alarm Clock with Calendar & Temperature – Battery Included
- BUILT IN STAND – Foldable travel alarm clock with 180 degree rotational clock-face
- ALARM WITH SNOOZE / LIGHT FUNCTION – Loud alarm with snooze function, perfect for jetlagged travellers. Button activated backlight is gentle on the eyes while providing maximum illumination. Display remains illuminated for approximately 5 seconds.
- TEMPERATURE -12 or 24 Hour display formats with indoor temperature display in celsius or fahrenheit
- CALENDAR – Displays Month, Day and Date.
- BATTERY INCLUDED – Includes required AAA battery
The MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock comes in at a compact 4 W X 0.5 D X 2.5 H, making it a perfect easy for travel size. While a compact size, is ideal for travel, the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock can also be used as a desktop clock thanks to its large, legible display and rotating desktop stand, making it a true all-purpose clock. Featuring a compact rotating stand, the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock can be folded away for ease of travel. When you have reached your destination, the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm ClockÕs stand can be flipped and rotated 180¡ to sit stable on your desk or night stand, combining functionality with compact size and ease of storage. While keeping size compact, Marathon has not compromised any functionality of the Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock, displaying time in 12 or 24 hour formats, as well as an indoor temperature display with options for Fahrenheit or Celsius, and a calendar display for day, date and month. The MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock also can be set in 5 different languages, English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian. Included with the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock is an ergonomic one touch backlight function. MarathonÕs Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock uses a large, ergonomic and easy to press button to activate the included backlight. The MARATHON Travel Clock includes 1 ÒAAAÓ battery and is low power consumption to ensure maximum lifespan.
July 11, 2014